My love for our four-legged furry friends is what gave me the inspiration to finally pursue something that I have intuitively desired since I was just a child. I was sitting on a horse at two weeks old, owned my own Kentucky Blue Tick Coon Hound by age four and have always adopted any creature I could, such as a squirrel, rabbits, cats, fish, love birds, horses and a wide array of amazing dogs-whom all have impacted my life greatly! The reason I am exploring a new avenue with animals is because my hope is to make just a small difference in this crazy world we live in by matchmaking pets of all types with the perfect family. One of the main reasons animals get surrendered is because people are not informed or educated on specific breeds and their requirements. Ultimately, they purchase the wrong pet on impulse and fall in love with a furry disaster, this method only leads to a frustrated family and pet-potentially for many years to follow.
I am confident the perfect pet for you is out there somewhere, whether he or she is sitting at the humane society, a rescue organization, a foster home, or a reputable breeder waiting to be born-specially for you! My intention is to assist and guide you in the right direction, taking the guesswork out of selecting the most compatible pet for you and your family. I will do this by utilizing my vast knowledge of numerous breeds all while assessing your personality, lifestyle, living arrangement and the results of your pet-personality quiz. In addition, other services offered will help ease the transition into your home such as puppy proofing, personalized training packages, behavioral consultations and an extensive referral directory to local veterinarians, dog shops, beaches etc. Also, keep an eye out for the pet of the month coming soon~
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment